Find a Cheap Car Hire in Carnarvon - Save Time and Money
VroomVroomVroom have great deals of cheap car hire vehicles that ranges from all segments. Our suppliers are the best and the most outstanding companies like Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Thrifty. Reserve a cheap car hire in Carnarvon which is located in Western Australia, on the coast line, north of Perth and has a population of approximately 5,800 people.
Founded in 1883, initially as port to the Indian Ocean, Carnarvon has access to Shark Bay in the South and Ningaloo Reef in the North. Carnarvon is an ideal location to have a cheap car hire for adventure seekers and culture lovers, combining outdoor activities, like water sports, with indoor visiting, which will add to your knowledge of Australian history.
Why rent a car in Carnarvon with VroomVroomVroom?
- You have the option to either collect a cheap car hire from the city area or the airport of Carnarvon. We would love to help you book a cheap car hire in Carnarvon. Simply use our booking system and save both time and money.
- Select the best car hire from a comparison list generated after using our booking system. Book you cheap car hire in advance to avail affordable rates.
- Cancel anytime without paying anything. VroomVroomVroom don't have cancellation charges nor hidden fees.
- Best rates guaranteed. Make sure to read our Price Promise page to learn how you can secure the lowest rates.
- We also have the best customer assistance made possible by our efficient and well trained customer care experts who are always available to help you out. Contact us and we will fill you with accurate information for your car hire inquiries.
Top Attractions in Carnarvon
So ready those cameras because you might just see the square-tailed kite, glossy black-cockatoo, squatter pigeon, black-chinned honeyeater or the powerful owl.
Now don't too excited, we are just in the beginning of your dream adventure.
Visit War Memorial in your car hire which is an emblem for historical tourism in Carnarvon. It is located in the original place of the water tanks and symbolizes the tragic deaths during the Great War. Later additions include plaques to commemorate the Second World War, Korea and Vietnam Wars and also a wall of remembrance for the sinking of HMAS Sydney II during the Second World War. From a historical point of view, Carnarvon is a commemorative location for victims of the wars fought in the region.
Gascoyne Aboriginal Heritage Cultural Center offers an elaborate tour in the cultural historical background of Carnarvon and focuses on aboriginal heritage. Move your cheap car hire ton the center that has the following facilities: a cafe (serving local dishes), a souvenir shop, conference rooms, galleries for exhibitions, a 3D cinema and an outdoor performance space. This cultural center provides state of the art means for people to indulge in artistic manifestations and performances.
One Mile Jetty was built in 1897, as the need to export local productions, such as wool and livestock, developed into a larger business sector and developed Carnarvon's economy. Since then, the jetty has been continuously enlarged and became a touristic attraction as the longest jetty in the region. Bring your cheap car hire and discover local businesses near the jetty that provide fishing trip logistics, kite surfing and wind surfing.
Carnarvon Plantations represent a 1020 hectares cultivated surface. Carnarvon farmers harvest and market form these plantations a large variety of fruits and vegetables, both common and exotic types. In this location, tourists can enjoy a guided tour of Bumbak's plantation, where they will be introduced into the growing and harvesting process, with the possibility of purchasing fresh fruits.