Find and Drive a Reliable Car Hire in Braddon - Fast and Easy
Braddon is a suburb of Canberra, Australia. It has many commercial areas and art galleries, so you will have many opportunities to get out and explore this place.
Why book a car rental in Braddon with VroomVroomVroom?
- Booking ahead of time can save you $$$. Rental car companies vary rates based on supply and demand. So if you book months ahead, you may get it cheaper compared to booking closer to the start of your trip.
- No Cancellation Fees - We will never charge you a cancellation fee should you find that you no longer need our services.
- Our suppliers such as Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Thrifty have several locations conveniently located around the city, so picking up your car will not be a problem.
- When you book with VroomVroomVroom you are guaranteed of getting the lowest rates. Read our Price Promise for more information about our prices.
- Our highly-motivated customer care experts are willing to help. Contact us if you need help in booking via email, chat or on the phone.
Top Attractions in Braddon
Lonsdale Streetis the place where you will find many interesting things to buy as extremely beautiful and stylish shoes, outfits and gifts, as well as many restaurants, hairdressing and beauty saloons and shops with different things to sell. This street is not only a commercial center, but also a cultural one.
Haig Park is a large and very beautiful plantation of exotic trees, located near the the Civic Center. Is has an interesting design and is an ideal place for relaxing and taking photos. If you have kids, they will have the possibility to run and play as much as they can. Is a recreational place where you can also read and watch a variety of interesting trees and other plants. This park will give you a huge amount of energy and is also very healthy to breath a very fresh air.
Gorman House Arts Center is something you must not miss. Is your opportunity to find out more about culture and art, so book a ticket in advance. The building's architecture is from 1920's and you will find a mix of arts and styles and you may also walk in the beautiful gardens that it has. Here, you will find workshops, dance studios, art business offices, a second hand-market, a weekly market and many galleries.
The Civic Pub is a place where you can have a drink and maybe get to know new people as here come many locals to have a good time. Is a nice and warm place and by socializing with the locals, you have the opportunity to find out out more about this wonderful and friendly place.