Compare Rates to Find a Cheap Car Hire in Balcatta
Balcatta is a city located in Perth, Western Australia, accessible with your car hire. Actually, Balcatta is the largest suburb in the northern part of Perth. Balcatta City's name was first officially mentioned in 1877, but the city progressed starting with the 1960s. Numerous European migrant families established in Balcatta and all tourists who visit the suburb can easily notice the European influences in the design and culture of this location.
It got its name from the aboriginal words "Bal" which means "His" and "Katta" which means "Hill". The first settlers were Southern Europeans, so you will see the most of the houses have an entry and a front veranda adorned with Romanesque columns and plaster figurines of lions. Can you imagine Rome? Then Balcatta is a little Rome. It would seem like you are being transported to another time.
Why book through with us
At VroomVroomVroom, we make booking a rental car easy, so there's no excuses for not hiring a car in Balcatta. We provide a list of car rental deals from the top suppliers with their addresses in the lower left hand bar, so you can choose where the most convenient place is to collect your car.
- No Cancellation Fees - VroomVroomVroom will not charge you should you cancel your car hire booking.
- No hidden fees - It is always best to book ahead, no matter where you are picking up from. The best thing about our site is, we do not ever hide fees. All fees are displayed in the Terms and Conditions, and a link to the T&C is added in your confirmation email, as well as in your reminder email.
- Pay upon arrival - pay only when you pick up your rental vehicle at your desired pickup depot. No online transactions and no booking fees with us!
- Save time and money when you book your car rental with VroomVroomVroom. We'll provide you with the list of available vehicles and their prices from all the major car rental brands. No need to visit dozens of websites, we've got it all here!
- Cheapest car rental rates available, or we will match it and give you $20
- Our excellent customer care team is standing by to assist you with your queries. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be delighted to give you accurate answers.
Driving tips in Balcatta
The city of Balcatta is nowadays both an important commercial and industrial area in Australia. With your rental car ready, Balcatta City is a great tourist destination and the two major shopping centers here, Northlands Plaza and The Amelia Heights Center, as well as numerous other locations, museums and areas of interest, such as the Grindleford Reserve, Macedonia Park and the Richard Delawney Reserve.
Tourist Attractions within Balcatta
Jones Paskin Reserve is one of the most interesting tourist attractions in Balcatta. This location which is used by numerous sporting clubs including the Balcatta Cricket Club. The Jones Paskin Reserve is an important area to visit by tourists with rental cars who want to have contact with Balcatta's specific traditions and culture.
Jones Street is another amazing location in Balcatta. In fact, Jones Street is one of the largest streets in Balcatta and a major area of interest for tourists driving their rental cars coming from all over the world. The street can be passed through both by walking and driving. While walking on Jones Street, you will have the possibility to see the Takari Primary School, the Delawney Street, as well as the Stirling Recycling Plant and the Water Corporation Depot.
Balcatta Senior High School is one of the most important places in the city, that should be included in all tourist routes. Balcatta Senior High School which is so important for the city, as it is the only one located in this part of Australia. This aspect makes the location one in which different cultures and an impressive ethical diversity can easily be found. The Balcatta Senior High School construction ended in 1967 and the building itself is defining for the tradition, influences and culture of the Australian city.