Compare Deals toFind a Reliable Car Hire in Bacchus Marsh
Here at VroomVroomVroom, we can give you a list of available Bacchus Marsh car hire deals from the top suppliers along with their prices. Just fill out the comparison tool above with your details and we'll do the rest. What's more awesome is that you can pick up your rental vehicle to the closest depot near you for maximum convenience.
Bacchus Marsh is a suburb in Victoria, Australia. Bacchus Marsh is about 50 and 14 kilometers from the west of Melbourne and Melton respectively. The town has a population of over 6,000. It is the largest urban area in the local government area of Shire of Moorabool. And being located between two rivers (Lerdergerg and Werribee Rivers), Bacchus Marsh became large producer of fruits and vegetables.
Why rent a car in Bacchus Marsh at VroomVroomVroom?
- Zero cancellation fees, zero booking fees, and no online transactions - booking your car hire is free with VroomVroomVroom. Pay only when you pick up your vehicle at the pickup depot you selected.
- We compare prices all major car rental brands such as Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Enterprise (formerly Redspot) and Hertz. No need to look at dozens of websites, it's all here!
- The best rental car rates are always available. If you find a cheaper rate, we will match it and give you $20! To learn more, check out and read our Price Promise page.
- Don't delay, book your cheap car rental today! It is always best to book ahead, no matter where you are picking up from. The best thing about our site is, we do not ever hide fees because there isn't one. Cool isn't it?
- Note that the selection of available vehicles in Bacchus Marsh, maybe limited. Contact us if you don't find what you need in our comparison and one of our accommodating customer care experts will satisfy your enquiries. Our LIVE chat provides real people to help you with your booking instantly.
Top Attractions Within Bacchus Marsh
Bacchus Marsh Village shopping center is one of its indoor shopping malls. If you have to buy something for your kids or you want to buy souvenirs, then this is the perfect place where you will find a lot of interesting and unique items. It will be a new experience for you and maybe you will discover useful and nice things to buy.
Maddingley Park is very old as it is more than 150 years old. Park your hire car and you will be fascinated by a huge and beautiful river, trees, monuments, as well as historical attractions as Evans Pavilion, Dickie Bandstand and ANA Memorial Gates. There are also cricket and tennis clubs, so you can have a lot of fun. After parking your hire car in this park, you will also find a huge and nice playground, so your kids will love this place.
Lerderderg State Park is another chance for you to enjoy a great time. The park is placed between Bacchus Marsh and Blackwood, about an hour car drive from Melbourne, so it gives you the possibility to visit many interesting places. There, you will find six wonderful walks as O'Briens Crossing-Cowan Track, O'Briens Crossing to Mackenzies Flat and Blackwood-O'Briens Crossing. It is a conservation area, so do not forget to explain this to your children.
Bacchus Marsh is the destination you only dreamed about, but you never thought you will find something like that. Fortunately, having a hire car means you may discover that all the things are real and you will be amazed by this special holiday destination.