THIS COMPETITION HAS EXPIRED
WINNER: Natasha McCormick
Consolation Prizes: Khuzaini Sani, Michelle Chani, Jonathan Findlay, Rachel Houston, Chris Rogers, Lawrence Lim, H, Steven, Lex Luthor - ruler of Australia
Please email your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your prize.
ANSWER: If your phone's GPS travels faster than 1900 km/h, it is legally required to deactivate as it probably means it's being used to guide a missile.
Mrs T's Fun Fact
Please help me solve this fun fact riddle...
Fill in the blanks
If your phone's travels faster than km/h, it is legally required to deactivate as it probably means it's being used to guide a missile.
What is the next number in this series?
900, 1000, 1200, 1500, ....
What caused problems for these unfortunate Japanese tourists?
First person to solve this riddle will win a prize. 9 other winners will also be selected at random.
- 5 free weekend car rentals from Avis (thanks for the prizes Hoang and Warren!)
- 5 free tax return fees from Mr Tax Refund. If you haven't done your tax yet, they'll take care of it from only $79, and, give you the option of getting your refund sent to your bank in 24 hours!
- $1 car rental relocation deals (updated every 10 minutes)
- $100 cash will be awarded to the first person to solve the riddle. Thanks to VroomVroomVroom
Terms and Conditions
- 9 prizes will also be awarded at random
- Entries close 12pm Wednesday 12th of September 2012
- Winning entries will be announced on this page and Facebook page.